Inner Beauty Quotes and Sayings
The inner beauty of an orchid | Source
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depts. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- Beauty comes as much from the mind as from the eye. ~ Grey Livingston
- Youthful beauty fades with time, but, with cultivation, inner beauty grows richer. ~ Author Unknown
- Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in you eyes. It is not something physical. ~ Sophia Loren
- Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes you purest thoughts, for out of them will grow delightful conditions, all heavenly environment; of these if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built. ~ James Allen
- While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Attractiveness and magnetism of man's personality is the result of his inner radiance. ~ Yajur Veda
- You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your souls's own doing. ~ Marie Sropes.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart. ~ Helen Keller
- Beauty...when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart. ~ Nate Dircks
- Beauty is simple reality seen with the eyes of love. Unknown Author
- The recipe for beauty is to have less illusion and more Soul, to retreat from the belief of pain or pleasure in the body into the unchanging calm and glorious freedom of spiritual harmony. ~ Mary Baker Eddy
- The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber. ~ Francis Quarles
- It's a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a difference frequency. ~ Cameron Diaz
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. ~ Kahlil Gibran
- That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful. ~ Ninon de L'Enclos
- A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting onto others. ~ Tara Grady
- Serenity and inner beauty come when we wait upon God. "Waiting" like that is not merely wasting time. ~ Eva Burrow
- Beauty is only skin deep. i think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. Someone said to me not too long ago, "Until you're twenty, you have the face you are born with, and after that you have the face you deserve.", and I really loved that - the idea that you wear who you are on your face. ~ Jennifer Lopez
- Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. ~ Unknown Author
- Everything is beautiful, but not everyone sees it. ~ Confucius
- What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The most important thing I can teach my kids is that you can't put your value in looks. Presence is based upon magnitude. You can pretend to have an air about you but it is quickly deflated, you cannot deflate presence. Presence walks into a room and surrounds and fills anything that's in that room without trying to demand it, it takes over. It can come from a smile. Like I said, love makes you beautiful. What is beautiful radiates. ~ Terrence Howard
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. ~ Gwyneth Paltrow
There is beauty all around us. | Source
Creating Inner Beauty
- Believe that you have an inner self worthy of letting out. One that includes talents and gifts to be developed.
- Believe in yourself. Tell yourself every morning; " I am a talented person with a wonderful gift to give others."
- Make sure you give yourself some me time to do the things that you enjoy, that make you grow.
- Keep a journal and write everything in it, The good and the bad, the happy and the sad. Go back and read it, it will show you the things that are positive in your life and the ones you need to work on.
There is beauty in nature. | Source
Inner Beauty Traits
- sense of humor
- emitting positive energy
- authentic - their own person
- happy for others
- non judgemental