- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels»
My Current Biography
My Biographical Information
Name: Jack C. Lee
Status: Retired, married with three children.
Resident: Westchester County, New York
Naturalized US Citizen
Political leaning: Independent (lean conservative on social and economic issues.)
Language: English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Education: BS - CCNY, 1974; MS - NYU, 1987.
Career: Worked at IBM Research on Digital Imaging for Museums and Libraries
Volunteer at Westchester County Archives
CCNY Asian Alumni Board member since 2017
Founding member of Friends of CCNY Fencing - 2017
Member of Fencers Club
Working on building an Archive for the Fencers Club
Member of Greenburgh Writer’s Group - GPL
Member of HubPages
Activities: Fencing, biking, hiking, travel.
Hobbies: Digital photography, woodworking, writing and publishing, reading, family tree.
Skills: Web design, image processing, archives, project managememt (scrum).
Some of My Past Accimplishments
1. CCNY Hall of Fame - 1987
2. IBM Quarter Century Club - 1999
3. Holder of 2 US Patents.
4. Published article in the CCNY Alumnus Magazine
5. Received 2 major technical awards from IBM Research.
6. Co-authored two techical papers published in the IBM Journal of R&D.
7. Co-authored a paper published in the Comunications of ACM on the Hermitage Museum.
Some Related Info
- My 500th Hub - A Year in Review 2017
2017 was an amazing year for me. Here are my top 10.
© 2018 Jack Lee