Signs That You Have Grown Up
Every so often we tell ourselves that we got old or that we feel young. Here's a nice list that you can check and collect points and see are you past your "young" ages:
- 5pt - Vacation is 7 days not 4 months.
- 10pt - 6:00 in the morning is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
- 5pt - Having sex in a singles bed is madness.
- 10pt - You have more juice than beer in the house.
- 5pt - You pay attention to the weather channel.
- 10pt - Jeans and a nice T is not what you called "dressed up".
- 5pt - Chicken wings in the middle of the night don't make it easier to sleep.
- 10pt - Dinner and a movie is The date, not the beginning of one.
- 5pt - 90% of the time in front of a computer you're doing actual work
- 10pt - Your potted plants are thriving, and none of them can be smoked.
- 5pt - You share stories of your days in high school with your teen, when they think you have no idea what they are talking about, but you know it too well!
- 50pt - You're reading the list hoping that you will find one that doesn't apply to you.
Check your scores:
- 125pt - Dinosaur
- 50 - Antique
- 35 - Grumpy
- 15 - Getting there
- 10 - Still got some energy left
- 5 - At most a young adult
- 0 - Probably a teen
Share your score in the comments and what you think does age reflect more with looks or with behavior. How old do you feel?
"Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form." - Andre Maurios
Share some ideas on which to rate users and I'll add them to the list. Accepted ideas will get featured in the hub and secure you a place in the credits with a link to your profile.