- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Some More Funny Quotes from Online Freelance Writers
Here We Go Again
Once again, I am writing a hub about the wonderful people I am forced to work with on a day-to-day basis. They may not be well-educated, eloquent and nice, but they are definitely wonderful people in their own way, I guess…deep down…somewhere…maybe…hopefully…
I have been inspired to write another hub on the same subject (the subject is people I compete against and work with as a freelance writer) after reading a couple of hubs by a fellow Hubber here. She is also working as a freelance writer outside of HubPages, and she has had a lot of problems with employers/editors/exploiters… I have read her hubs on the subject and I was able to relate 100%, as we really work with some difficult and unscrupulous people while trying to make an honest living.
So, after getting a lot of positive comments from my fellow Hubbers on this subject, I decided to give you some more “pearls” to laugh at and enjoy. Maybe, and just maybe, I will be able to make some of you realize that working for and with people like this can have a rather interesting impact on one’s psyche – and I am really doing my best to avoid this and stay positive and mentally in tune :) So, here are some more quotes that will probably make you chuckle.
Firstly, here are some quotes from people who are bidding and hoping to be hired and actually get paid for what they write:
·Dear Sir, Please, allow me for doing your job as you require. I am skil on writing articles. I'll try my absolutel best if I be selected
·HI HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU OK MY NAME IS ***** FROM BANGLADESH FROM OPEN UNIVERSITY I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN YOU"R PROJECT I HOPE YOU TO ACCEPT ME VIN YOU"R PROJECT
·Although am new here, am versetile write with over two year experience WRITING FOE Essay writers. Am well verse in content writing and i believe in quality and original write.
·I am professionell writter with several year experience of writing.
And Some More...
Now, below will be quoted some of the people who are looking to hire freelance writers:
· We are looking for couple, at least 10+ experienced SEO/Normal article writers for long term basis in our Ongoing Article project. Project may be run in next 2years. We will provide Keywords and all related instructions to write article. Articles must should be well consversant, 100% unique brand new fresh copyscape pass, Grammatical and all other mistakes free. Since we have lot of article writer, we will Review the entire writen article by our expert review team members with manually.
We will not pay you for poor, bad quality article. We want you work everyday.
Maybe articles ought to be length from 100+ words to 900+ words. We will provide details instruction direction for each and every articles for writing and articles topic should be any topic so you have to capable to write any topic. Normally all articles word length will be 500+ words.
Payment Structure: We want you for cheap payment. Payment rate will be negotiable by discussion; cheap/lower rate will get prefered.
We are look forward to start this project work immediately, as soon as possible.
We prefer you presence at all kinds of electronic communication system but gtalk is more preferable.
· we need JAPANESE nation person that know SEO.
· No grammer errors, spelling mistakes or other similar things are accepted. I'll no read the article before posting and it should not get declined before of grammer mistakes!!!
· Write articles as many you can write for $30, highest will be choosen. Some basic requirements are article must be newly written, not grammer erors, accept from ezine in one try and NO SCREAMERS ONLY EXPARTS! (This is definitely my favorite, as they wanted to say that SCAMMERS should not bid :)
So, What Now?
Even though all of these quotes are funny, the real problem is the fact that we, normal people, have to lower our rates because of those bidders who have no idea how to write a sentence without any mistakes, let alone an article. Logically, you would expect that the people who are looking for writers would see that these people have no skills at all. However, this is rarely the case. In reality, these are the writers who are very successful at bidding sites and get chosen to do writing assignments very often. I hear you asking why this would be the case… Well, there is a quote from someone I, fortunately, didn’t have the pleasure to work with – but who knows – maybe I will one day. The quote says the following: PAYMENT: $1.00 per article of 500 words ONLY! (You want more?? DO NOT BID!!!!) The man is actually shouting at me saying that I dare not ask for more than $1 for 500 words!
Obviously, these people do not care about what kind of pieces they get for the “money” they pay. They just want to have hundreds of words written, or rather spun, and it doesn’t matter that these words would not even make sense, so long as there are some words there… So, how are we to fight this problem, my dear fellow Hubbers and freelance writers? If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to share.