- Books, Literature, and Writing
Undeniable Truths About President Trump
iIt was back in 1988 when Rush Limbaugh created a list of 35 undeniable truths. Some of the ideas is still true today after 30 years. I am following in his foot steps and creating a list of undeniable truths with regard to Trump.
- Jan. 2018
- Trump is an egotist. He is a self promoter and puts his name on everything...including his buildings, his golf courses and even his State park.
- Trump is a fighter. He believes in counter punch. If you attack him, he will respond twice as hard.
- Trump is a dealer. He wrote a best selling book called “the Art of the Deal” and has used it successfully in many of his business dealings.
- Trump is a straight talker. He speaks and tweets what is on his mind. No filters. This is not always a positive since people reacts to his every word.
- Trump is a good decisive leader. Unlike President Obama, whose style is to procrastinate as long as possible and weigh all the nuances of every issue. Trump listens and gets input from his advisors and then often take a decisive action.
- Trump is a patriot. He believes in America first. This is behind in all his foreign dealings, in trade and in foreign policy. What does America get out of it? Like rejecting the Paris Accord, he believes it to be a raw deal for America.
- Trump is confident. As any leader will tell you, you need to exude confidence so that people will listen and follow. Even if you are not sure, you must display the confidence to outsiders.
- Trump is very disciplined. He leads a simple disciplined life. He does not drink alcohol, even socially. That is an unusual trait.
- Trump is very loyal. He is loyal to his family and close associates. Sometimes, this leads to bad things like hiring Michael Flynn as National security advisor.
- Trump is very generous. He donate his own money, sometimes anonymously to help others in need. That is his compassionate side.
I put this list together to help others understand the Trump phenomenon. He is human after all. He is no saint but he is good at what he does or choose to do. He is a business leader who wins in the environment he lives under. He is pragmatic as most businessmen are. Like him or hate him, he has produce some change for the better in our country. After all, that is all that matters to the voters.
© 2018 Jack Lee