Learn the success from a tree & Tree Quotes
Most of us as human being likes spring season & mostly when we speak about Spring, a beautiful tree photo will come to our mind which bringing a positive attitude, happiness & maybe a smile.
I like to encourage myself using a logos & I found a tree is one of the best logos, and I know that there is a huge number of reasons for that impression, I’ll try here to discuss some of them, I feel whenever I speak about one it open a tremendous gate for many others.
Let us climb a tree of the tree’s lessons below:
Some of Lessons
1. Bit of information = A tree Leaf:I find that we, as a human, looks like a tree & every bit of data, information, skills or experience is looking like a leaf on our branches. As much as a tree has more leaves, it will be more attractive, worm & beautiful, & so do the human, as much he has experience, information (Good kind, sure), politeness we are more accepted & welcomed.
So if you like the spring & like to be a part of it by having your tree in the best situation, so learn something new whenever you can, so your leaves increase which increase your beauty & sure the life beauty.
Learn something today to enjoy the tomorrow’s spring, otherwise you will live surrounded with fall, and your current leaves will be torn and die.
2. Tree Takes Actions: when a tree feeling dry and thirsty/ hunger, they take actions by sending its roots deep & wide searching for water/ /food. Doing that it is fixing itself more, too.
3. Normal Tree Vs. extraordinary tree: Nobody will notice a normal tree, easily because it is normal; there are much tree like it.
Everyone will be willing to take a photo for the extraordinary tree or with it.
4. Plenty of normal is making things extraordinary: When normal trees gather, they make a forest. Forest brings life for everyone (birds, animals and humans). So always work with team whatever you are strong, you will be stronger.
5. Generosity & not waiting for return: Tree cleans the environment, give the fruits & shadow, while the it is not waiting for a return, & alone it works hard to survive, grow & flourish.
"Be like a tree, even if people throw a stone to harm you, drop a fruit to benefit them." ~ Unknown
6. Patience is a tree & a tree is patience: yes, by patience a tree faces the winter cold & the summer hot, the kids who through itby stones, etc.
7. A friend & Refuge: Whenever any creature feels cold, scared, or lonely, he/she/it will search for a tree. It is worm, kind and helpful.
8. It is Flourish: Tree starts as a small seed and grows big, it thinks big. It is looking at the sky as limit & chatting with clouds.
“Every seed becomes a tree in time. Get planting for a future rich in dreams.” ~ #Aine - Twitter
9. Pure the air & making better life: Besides producing oxygen and removing carbon dioxide and contaminants from the air, trees have many other social, economic, and environmental benefits.
So let me say, if there is a tree, there is a life.
“I'm going to smoke some tree's, and take this stress off me. “ ~ @ReallyHighIdeas – Twitter
10. Tree is flexible: If it faces any obstacle, it either destroys it to grow or takes another direction but it never quits. It manages to live in cold & hot. Add to that, it mostly stands in the storms.
“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” ~ Bruce Lee
11. It is unique: Every tree has its own shape & style & no one tries the style of others. It is proud of its uniqueness.
More Hubs fro Taleb80
Some Tree Quotes
- Just pretend you are a big tree. They come from a small seed, but with sun and hope, they really grow. –Flix (A Bug’s Life)
- ·"You can't shake a mango tree and expect an apple to fall out" ~ Unknown
- ·Only when the: last tree has died, last river has been poisoned & last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money~Cree Proverb
- ·He who plants a tree Plants a hope. ~ Lucy Larcom, "Plant a Tree"
- ·The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.The next best time is now.~Chinese Proverb
- ·The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.~Nelson Henderson
- ·If I knew I should die tomorrow, I would plant a tree today.~Stephen Girard
- ·"The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ·“When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.”- Jodi Thomas, Welcome to Harmony
- ·“Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.” - Khalil Gibran, Sand and Foam
Your Kind Feedback
It will be very nice if I here from you. Tell us some lessons.If you like this hub, giving your feedback will support me to do better.