HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
GmaGoldie profile image 80

What can you share with us about the tilde?

I was trying to find the name of the mark that goes about the "e" in words such as the "Gold-lamé." Then I came across the "The tilde (/?t?ld?/, /?t?ldi/; ˜ or ~; also referred to informally as squiggly or squiggle(s)) is a grapheme with several uses." so now I need to know about both. Can you help?

sort by best latest

sandrabusby profile image86

Sandra Busby (sandrabusby) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

2 years ago