jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

PUBLISHED HUB NOT BEING FEATURED

1. ARUN KANTI profile image60
    ARUN KANTIposted 4 years ago

Despite acclaim by accomplished writers my hub PORTRAIT OF A MOTHER is still to be featured. Would somebody please help?

1. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have no idea because I love your articles!  Write to team@hubpages.com and ask.

1. Charles L Brown profile image59
        Charles L Brownposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Look into the revolving and internal changes that the publishing industry is taking and yet to be made.The merger of Random House and Penguin Group USA(known now as Random/Penguin),will continue to effect publishing as its moves slowly away from hardback,paperback and books,and looking toward new technology(kindles,i-pads,i-pods,tablets,smartphones,e-zines,etc.)and others,to boost profit,bottom lines and sales.Still for authors,journalists and writers,the opportunities abound as many authors are now embracing self-publishing,pod(print-on-demand)and marketing/networking and promotion of own work for control of content,sales and a greater profits over structured royalties and bonuses(advances)on proposed(not actual)sales.The possibilities are endless for writers/authors,and aspiring authors.There also are many authors now following independent/university presses to get into publishing,as well as forms to display writing skill as genres(novels(fiction,essays,short stories),non-fiction,poetry,etc.)in blogs,personal web sites,networking(facebook,twitter,you tube,etc,)that not only increases popularity and interests with readers,it gives an audience something genuine,unique,fresh and different to be expressed and peaks thoughts of those who partakes of it.So stand fast in talents,skill and efforts,continue to improve(read,edit and make changes),and step up to the floor.To be great,prepare to fail and make mistakes.No one ever became the best drooling over blank paper and making no effort to improve themselves.Writing(no matter how great),is always a work in progress,just waiting to leap off the page and say,"fantastic."

2. Amy Pirozzolo profile image61
      Amy Pirozzoloposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that's strange...Definitely inquire...

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

So, you work is not featured.  All you can do is 1) nothing, or 2) trying to up-grade and resubmit it.

Have yet to finish profile.You'll see work when completed,be patient and wait.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I was addressing the person who started this thread.

Okay.Sorry for the misunderstanding.Have a great evening.

3. ARUN KANTI profile image60
    ARUN KANTIposted 4 years ago

My hub  PORTRAIT OF A MOTHER  has since been featured. Thank you all for being very supportive.

working