jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Group Plot Challenge

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

Prompted by a story in today's paper. A woman disappeared the other night while riding her bike at a local park, and was found late the next afternoon at a filling station. Fortunately, she and the pet python she appears to have taken with her are okay.

Keep it clean.

1. jg555 profile image60
      jg555posted 4 years agoin reply to this

If I understand correctly, I like your idea. Were you thinking of coming up with a plot here on the forum? If so, I'm sure I could think of some ideas.

Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes!  This story begs for a plot.  At least IMO!

2. cheaptrick profile image74
      cheaptrickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Upon examination doctors found two of what appeared to be bite marks on the woman's throat. They were baffled because pythons do not have fangs. The woman was released from the hospital at 9 PM. The next day, three bodies were discovered within a mile of her home; All were completely drained of blood.
      NEXT!

Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years agoin reply to this

However, the python appears innocent, detectives say, with no signs of the victims' blood in its system.  The python had small indentations from being suspended to the backpack strapped to the bike.  Authorities have now taken the husband into custody, because . . .

1. cheaptrick profile image74
          cheaptrickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

He wandered into an all night convenience store and purchased fifty pairs of sunglasses. The store clerk was frightened by his pale skin and blood shot eyes so she called the police. The search revealed several small Yahoo bottles filled with blood hidden within his black flowing cape. Then the unthinkable happened...
          NEXT

working