jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Share one of your sleep time dreams, no matter how bizarre!

1. reggieTull profile image61
    reggieTullposted 8 years ago

Share one of your sleep time dreams, no matter how bizarre!

2. danmayerisgod profile image72
    danmayerisgodposted 8 years ago

I've had my fair share of strange dreams. Sometimes, my dreams end up inspiring me to write something based on what happened in the dream. I've gotten a couple of short stories out of it, but mostly they're just too strange even for fiction.  I'm a... read more

3. Ivorwen profile image74
    Ivorwenposted 8 years ago

We pulled off the highway, onto a dirt road that ran along side of a river.

Ah! My favorite dream.

Out the window of the car I could see the grassy bank and knew the water was hidden below it's steep edge. Slowly the car crept along. Mom and Dad seemed to be enjoying the view, but me? I just wanted to swim!... read more

4. catwoman89 profile image60
    catwoman89posted 8 years ago

Bobbi Jo and the Lugie Killer
    4/25/01 I dreamed this:

Bobbi-Jo Williams, this reporter with blonde, curly hair, was interviewing this murderer who kills people by biting them. He always wears a high collar that covers his face, because his trademark is that he slooshes up a huge wad of spit when he's talking to you, and then when he kills you, he explodes the spit all over you.

Everyone was calling, "Bobbi-Jo! Bobbi-Jo!" chanting to dare her to come up to this lugie killer, who was now in captivity, kind of like Hannibal Lecter. The problem was, NOW, there were ten OTHERS who were dressed just like the Lugie Killer because they thought it was funny - just like in "Scream 2."

The Lugie Killer wore a yellow raincoat and pants, and a turtleneck of heavy plastic drop-cloth material so he could secretively (get it? SECRETE??!) hock up enough spit while he was talking to you to explode a terrific amount all over the floor when he killed you.