jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think are the characteristics and resources of a truly successful wr

1. Kharisma1980 profile image76
    Kharisma1980posted 8 years ago

What do you think are the characteristics and resources of a truly successful writer?

I ask the question this way so that "characteristics," "resources," "truly" and "successful" are up to you!

2. andromida profile image61
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

I guess a successful writer should be able to convey the messages or ideas concisely and precisely with the proper control of words -equally understandable to all class of readers..not only for a niche readers.thanks.

3. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

i believe the characteristics of a writer is the ability 2 write from personal experience, but in a professional manner w/o profanity involvement

4. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 8 years ago

A successful writer is able to translate what they experience and have the reader understand what they see.  They reveal their souls in every line.

5. ReesasakaGaara profile image54
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

A good writer knows no boundaries, go wild and free. Don't be contained into a small space, that even you can't escape. Besides: who's stopping you? Yourself, so you know what you're capable of. Anyway, just let your mind flow free, and take a small break if you're stuck- do something that gets you to think less. (listen to music, draw, etc.)

working