jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you ever try to write a book?

1. profile image47
    dreamsharuposted 7 years ago

Did you ever try to write a book?

Did you ever ever try to write a book? If yes then what inspire you to write a book?

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I have written two novels over the years. BUT They have never been published.
    The reason I wrote was because I picked a topic an Idea I had much knowledge to share also a passion for writing, also the need for money.

Dave.

3. Dobson profile image81
    Dobsonposted 7 years ago

I was driven by a desire to be able to say i created a novel. I knew I could weave an intricate stroy line to keep a reader engaged for the entirety of a book, so i went for it.

4. TrinaLynne profile image82
    TrinaLynneposted 7 years ago

The inspiration to write a book comes from within. Your passion, your talents, your mindset, your goals. It all depends on what you want to share with the world. Be it a made up story or one that is close to your heart; it all comes from you. If you want to write a book, say it and do it. There is a little more to it but get writing first and all else will follow.

5. lxd35 profile image60
    lxd35posted 7 years ago

I wrote one in ninth grade that I'm not looking to publish but right after I started the one I'm working now (and it's been several years because I had to stop sometimes for school and rework a lot of it). It's very close to being finished and I'm looking forward to getting it published, hopefully. I was inspired by a dream I had and ironically the actual dream is no longer a part of the book... but I think that's okay because it helped me to develop something much greater. smile

6. zening profile image56
    zeningposted 7 years ago

No.But I'm plan to write a fiction.I want to write something that I want to happen when I was reading a novel.

working