freelance writing jobs

1. profile image47
    genkz99posted 7 years ago

freelance writing jobs

2. Zenith of Emotion profile image55
    Zenith of Emotionposted 7 years ago

Definitely not the best way to make money, albeit incredibly desirable for those in the writing community. If you're truly interested, I might suggest joining some less professional sites as well (such as deviantART, fanfiction, AdultFanFiction, etc, etc, etc). It may not be the writing you want it to be, but if you can get some commissions it might bring in a little more money, is all.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I'm assuming that you're asking where to find them? I'd have to disagree with Zenith that it's not the best way to make money, since I became a freelance writer I've been making about double what I could make in any local "9-5," but it's certainly far from "easy money." It takes time to get yourself established, and at the beginning it takes an inordinate amount of work for the level of pay while you're trying to establish a client base. My own favorite freelancing sites are Elance.com and Guru.com, which I use to find jobs writing informational and SEO articles, as well as the occasional transcription or VA work. The exact type of work you're looking for may dictate different favorites, but for most of what's in demand they're good ones for the work if you know how to differentiate yourself from your competitors. I definitely think it's a good idea to write on affiliate sites like this one in your spare time (or make time...I devote an hour a day to writing new content for my affiliate sites) because they are an excellent way to begin generating recurring income.

working