jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is the best way to get my book published?

1. kateransom profile image54
    kateransomposted 7 years ago

what is the best way to get my book published?

2. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 7 years ago

The best way to get your book published is dependent on your needs and your resources.  If you want a publisher to to handle the entire process for you and you have the money to pay for the services, then send your manuscript to publishers who focus on books in your field.  On the other hand, if you have the know-how to format your book on your computer, design your own cover, and do your own marketing, then self-publishing with print-on-demand (POD) may the the right way for you. Most POD publishers let you publish your book for free with the resources on their site. There is a cost for buying an ISBN number if you want global distribution with bookstores.  They make money from printing the actual books when you or anyone else buy them.

3. JohnMoore4u profile image51
    JohnMoore4uposted 7 years ago

I'm sure each and every publisher have different set of rules. So, contact your publisher and get more details about how to publish!

4. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 7 years ago

The best way is generally to submit to a real commericial (e.g. selective, non-fee charging) publisher--or to an agent.

working