How would I go about gettin' my book published???

1. profile image46
    TeddyBrownposted 7 years ago

How would I go about gettin' my book published???

Thank you very much for all of your helpful tips, I appreciate it more then you know! I apologize for demanding sOoO much of your time, but I have just one more question for you. I just successfully finished writing a book that I've been dedicated to since January of 2 thousand & eight. How would I, someone who's financially struggling go about gettin' it published? It's a self help book that I'm really passionate about.

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

hi Teddy. visit a site like amazon and search for books with the names and addresses of literary agents and publishing houses.

some people self-publish, and they can help you with that.

you can also publish your work as an eBook and spread the word with a blog or hub, even. just Google 'how to get published' or something like that and you will find some answers. way more than i can put here in this little box. good luck and congratulations on your book!

3. Ladybythelake55 profile image57
    Ladybythelake55posted 7 years ago

There is a lot of self publishers out there that can help you self publish your book . Some of them will how many pages that your book can have and how much it will cost. I am working with one self pubisher and once I get my book self publshed the price is $500. I will get 75% of the royalties and 40 free books to promote by myself.

working