jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is The Beatles' best song?

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image76
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 7 years ago

What is The Beatles' best song?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image62
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I am the Walrus. A close second-place goes to Nowhere Man. It's hard to choose, though. They were oh-so-awesome.

And you know what? They said they'd redo every album if they could. They allowed themselves to improve through self-criticism. That was their secret.

Thanks for the good question, Mr. Hutchinson.

3. meow48 profile image73
    meow48posted 7 years ago

gonna age myself.... elinor rigsby.  hands down.  struck my heart when i was a very distraught middle schooler, and will stay with me.

4. saddlerider1 profile image67
    saddlerider1posted 7 years ago

I like them all.  But Hey Jude and the long and winding road I loved.

5. wordsscriber profile image60
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

Come Together

He roller-coaster he got early warnings

He got muddy water he one mojo filter

He says"one and one and one is three"

Got to be good looking 'cause he's so hard to see

come together right now over me

Can you hear the music...

Songwriters: Mccartney, Paul,Lennon, John

6. rickzimmerman profile image79
    rickzimmermanposted 7 years ago

From a technical standpoint, George Martin always claimed that 'Come Together' was the best, in that it showed the individual talents of all four Beatles at their very best. But my vote (and that of many critics) is 'Strawberry Fields Forever': it's got a great means-nothing/means-everything lyric, builds to a wonderful sonic universe, shouts late-60s/early-70s psychedelia, showcases Lennon's voice and moods, layers incredible musicianship, and features a unique fade-out/fade-in/fade-out to cap it all off. For a fresh taste, listen to the version included on the 'Love' Vegas-show CD, as remixed by George Martin & son.

7. profile image48
    Jenifer32posted 7 years ago

Marlena Shaw wast born in 1942 in New York and broken the birth key Marlina Burgher. She was worked by her uncle and gran early in life who broken her to gospel singing music Old on and aided to produce her love for euphony and her corrupting and tropical heavy.

http://www.bestofalltime.org/the-best-s … -all-time/