jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Tell me a story about your dog- and include a photo!

1. Storytellersrus profile image78
    Storytellersrusposted 7 years ago

Tell me a story about your dog- and include a photo!

2. bileygur profile image61
    bileygurposted 7 years ago

I would, just can not upload any photos here.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Hub on the way either later today or tomorrow...I've been meaning to write her story anyway, so it's a good time to do it tongue. Leaving a short answer here so that I can find your question again.

4. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I have written three of them, my best one is my longest.  No photos on that one though, I haven't been able to upload pics of her.  Read them, leave comments... enjoy.

5. 1150kaylamichelle profile image55
    1150kaylamichelleposted 7 years ago

I can email you a short story about my miniature dachshund. It's about the rules all dachshunds follow in life of toys.

6. bayoulady profile image69
    bayouladyposted 7 years ago

My wonderful little BLACK dog is named Sweetie Pie.She is a former shelter dog that now owns me.:>) (No,really...) I pretty much told it all in my hub about shelter dogs. She was three days from being put down when I decided to take her home.That was six years ago , and I am the lucky one!She is smart,was housebroken when I got her,and is just a lapdog who loves me and my daughter Lisa to the point of being a boderline pest!

7. ethel smith profile image79
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

When Hubby and I married in 1972 I was not keen on owning a dog. I was a little scared of dogs. My husband soon began to make plans for buying a dog and he wanted a German Shepherd or Alsatian dog. read more

8. Robertbloggert profile image69
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

How about dogs?
    I have two Chihauhau's Paco n Belle and a big black Lab/Horse named skillet.

There's an interesting story behind my Chihauhau's names and some interesting facts about Chihauhau's and labs on my hub with several photo's. You really must see the one with skillet and his stick/firelog he fetches.

Not sure if I'm supposed to do this but heres the hub link. As you can see though when I updated it and added more pics it lost the title. But it is titled my dogs.

9. Maria Cecilia profile image82
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

This is my 10 year old Mario Peso, he is a Philippine Local Dog, He is a perineal hernia survivor that have undergone six surgeries, he may still need another one but since his hernia is not complicating his other organs and he can eliminate well, his vet said that he may not need to undergo another repair...

If you look at Peso now you can't imagine that he actually had several surgeries... at 10 years old my dog is still very playful and clever. He is a smart dog too, and I admit I am really that crazy for him.

In my country not all people appreciate Peso's breed because they are breed conscious, now I am showing them my advocacy that regardless of breed, I will take care of my dog as if he is the most expensive dog breed in the world.. Please see my dogs and visit my hub...