jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you make your blog popular?

1. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

How do you make your blog popular?

As the topic above, what is your method of promoting your blog?

2. Research Analyst profile image84
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

The best way to make your blog popular is to write to your target audience, find out what they are all about and then give them what they want. The more you know about your readers and what type of information they are searching for online the more popular your blog will be. So it will require that you first pick a niche, decide on what your blog is going to be about.

Then make sure to add content to the blog on a consistent and regular basis, join some blog directories and become an active member, remember it is your readers that decide if your blog is popular or not.

3. profile image0
    Amie Warrenposted 7 years ago

Research Analyst has some great advice. I'll add to use some hashtags on Twitter to draw the right people to you and your blog.  I have just started a blog, and it's mostly on simple, peaceful living and making your life stress free. I use the hashtags #zen #green #simplicity and #frugal and I've gotten a few followers from that, plus more traffic, since I started using hashtags. Whatever your blog post is about, there is a hashtag for it, believe me!

4. diammoo67 profile image58
    diammoo67posted 7 years ago

I have honestly had the most success getting traffic by using the Massive Passive WordPress plugin. The results have been truly incredible. I love the plugin and how simple it is to configure and to get fresh content and traffics.

working