jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think love inspires more literature than any other topic on this earth?

1. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Do you think love inspires more literature than any other  topic on this earth?

2. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Yes, self evidently. Love inspires all artistic creation, literature, painting, music, theatre, both in the making of it or the attempt and the subject matter.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

When I first read this question my reaction was that no, love isn't the only thing that inspires literature. However the more I thought about it, the more I realized how it does influence each story. However if you want to get specific, I don't think that romantic love inspires literature more than anything else, but rather a love of anything. Writer's have to love something while writing a story because literature requires so much work to see through to completion. And because it doesn't guarantee success, it will always be a labor of love. Maybe you love nature and that inspires you to write a story, or maybe you love your friends and that produces a story. Love may seem like a narrow category when you think of it as a genre (these books are about love) but if you really stop to think about it, love is kind of a blanket term that can apply in a variety of ways to almost any story.

4. lakshay_003 profile image58
    lakshay_003posted 7 years ago

sure it does...I mean you will not find any other titles more then love or romance...