jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite book ever?

1. tdarby profile image60
    tdarbyposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite book ever?

And tell me why?

2. Heart Felt Book profile image80
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

I have many favorite books but now and until it will be (when two becomes one) A Diamond in the making By Dr. Ray Morgan
    reading this book safe my life along with simple truth books.

3. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

There is no such a thing like reading so i like to read books which have fun and knowledge. Sky is the limit.

4. tnderhrt23 profile image75
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

My favorite book of all time is "Hind's Feet on High Places" by Hannah Hurnard. It is an allegory about a character named Much Afraid who is a member of the family of Fearings and her journey to the High Places in the Kingdom of Love. Hind's Feet is very much the story of me and my journey. Whenever I get jammed up with fear, I read this book. Have read it maybe ten times, and given away as many copies as I have owned. It has been a great source of hope and encouragement in my life.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

The L.O.T.R. trilogy with the combined books "The Hobbit," and "The Silmarilian"  Should you read all FIVE BOOKS, then you'll have read the entire story of elves, hobbits, orcs, wizards, dwarves. . . .and it even has it's own creation story with the "gods" of "middle Earth," etc, etc, etc,.  It's so vast in scope that the author had to have five times the brains that I've got, maybe a hundred times.

6. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 7 years ago

Hmm... Tough call, because I love to read.  My first response was the Catcher in the Rye because I loved the style of writing, but I'm torn with The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch as well.  I found that to be so moving and inspiring.

7. LindaJM profile image72
    LindaJMposted 7 years ago

My favorite book is the I-Ching, (Wilhelm-Baynes version,) published by Princeton University Press.

Closed to reply