jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i want to write about strokes where do i start

1. profile image52
    hazel palmposted 7 years ago

i want to write about strokes where do i start

i want talk about how the stroke happened and howi have had to live with this  stroke and how it has effect my life and my family also how i might help other stroke victims.

2. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

Make a research and then add your experience about how stroke affected your life.

3. wearing well profile image74
    wearing wellposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Hazel.
    Write a brief bio about you.
    Go to Topics and choose Health.
    Scroll down the page and to the right you will see under follow this topic in lime green a capsule in blue Create a Hub about This Topic.Click Here:
    You can then choose either disabilities or quality of life and wellness as a sub category for your hub.Try and come up with an eye catching title for your hub.
    P.S.There are other ways of creating a new hub by just logging into your account and selecting a category relevant to your chosen topic.Good Luck:)

4. chrissie123 profile image61
    chrissie123posted 7 years ago

Read as much as you can about strokes. Research is key to writing because you want to be accurate for all of your readers. hope this helps,

5. mirage erin profile image80
    mirage erinposted 7 years ago

there is a lot of general information, i would always be more interested in reading about your personal experience, or that of your relatives or friends that you closely followed.

6. kids-toy-box profile image78
    kids-toy-boxposted 7 years ago

There are some good tips aldready given by hubbers before me..I would say look into symptoms-- My grandmother and my mom both had strokes so when I looked up the ailment the first thing I did ws look for symptoms of strokes--as well as what to do when someone is experiencing a stroke--what treatments are availabe for stroke patients--what are the consequences of a stroke on a patient--How can the family deal with this...these are things I would want tto know about strokes--perhaps many out there as well.