Hello, I am a final year university student writing my dissertation on the repre

1. profile image47
    ukstudentgirlposted 7 years ago

Hello, I am a final year university student writing my dissertation on the representation of...

female Shakespearean characters within 21st century movie adaptations, and how the characters have been adapted from their Shakespearean counterparts. Your article is very usueful and I was wondering if there were any sources you found particularly helpful when writing, as I feel they may be of some use to me!
    Thanks smile

2. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 7 years ago

It's not much, but here's a copy of the sources on my works cited page:

Newman, Karen. "The Taming of the Shrew: A Modern Perspective." The Taming of the Shrew. By William Shakespeare. Eds. Barbara A. Mowat and Paul Werstine. The New Folger Library Shakespeare. New York: Washington Square Press, 1992.

“Queen Victoria, Shakespeare and the Ideal Woman” Folger Shakespeare Library. Accessed 23 October 2008 .

Shakespeare, William. The Merchant of Venice. Eds. Barbara A. Mowat and Paul Werstine. The New Folger Library Shakespeare. New York: Washington Square Press, 1992. 

Shakespeare, William. Twelfth Night. Eds. Barbara A. Mowat and Paul Werstine. The New Folger Library Shakespeare. New York: Washington Square Press, 1992.

Google books is a great source when it comes to texts-- skip the library research and just check for sources there! smile

working