Who will you die as? A Philanthropist, a pioneer or a poor man?

1. NeeCee40 profile image61
    NeeCee40posted 7 years ago

Who will you die as? A Philanthropist, a pioneer or a poor man?

2. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

Honestly, I hope to die a poor man, as I believe we are all too tied up with our stuff and our money.  If I work it right, I won't have much at all when I die, and nobody to argue over it.  big_smile

3. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I have no idea but I am convinced that God does. If I do indeed die as a philandthropist, it will be because I have become successful beyond my wildest dreams...that's still a long shot and time is ticking.  I doubt that I will be seen as a pioneer because I am not currently working on anything that would suggest that I have "pioneered" any element of today's world.   Thus my last choice which is the most predictable and the easiest one to achieve is to die a poor man.  That would be okay because I can tell you at this point in my life just from my writings and interactions on the HubPages, I would only be poor in terms of finances.  Regardless of how much money I have when I die, I will be a richer man because I have interacted greatly with my fellow human beings over time and that has made me a more intelligent, caring, and understanding person than any other aspect of the human existence can achieve.  In essence, I perfer it to riches. WB

working