jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you wrote a book what would it be about?

1. selene383 profile image59
    selene383posted 7 years ago

If you wrote a book what would it be about?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4715634_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    As It Happensposted 7 years ago

British pop culture in the 1960's. It was such a rich decade in all media - art, music, television and film, I've always wanted to bring all those things together to tell the story of that decade from the perspective of the man in the street.

3. Tirzah Laughs profile image81
    Tirzah Laughsposted 7 years ago

Well I did write one.  I'm working on the second draft now.   It's a dark edgy comedy about a woman who wants to take out her evil mother, avoid the mental health hospital and jail time.  It's a weird adventure novel.

The book I wrote before that was a werewolf romance.smile

4. Christopher Floyd profile image59
    Christopher Floydposted 7 years ago

Okay, I'm going to be vague. I am writing a book that uses fiction to explore the ramifications of the absence of fear in certain individuals, either due to combat stress or psychosis. I think the line is somewhere in between for the characters I'm writing. The prologue is up on my hub. It's the one called Teddy Bear.
    Other than that, I have a lot of crime and espionage stories in the works. These are more action-intensive and less mysteries, or what passes for mysteries. 

Tirzah Laughs, I'm already in line to buy a copy of your evil mother killing book. Seriously, I'd love a look at that. The plot sounds fun.

Selene, what would you write?

working