jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you written an e-book?

1. marcofratelli profile image70
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Have you written an e-book?

What was it about?
    How long did it take you to write it?
    Did you write it all by yourself or did you get external help?

2. profile image48
    georgebancroftposted 8 years ago

Yes, I have written three novels that are in Adobe .pdf format.

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I've written a few.  One, for example is about MLM marketing (aka Network Marketing).  It took me a few weeks, on and off, to write it.  I wrote it myself, based on my experience, so it didn't take long and I didn't need any help.  Basically it discusses what to look for in a MLM company, products, and compensation plan.  If ALL criteria are not satisfied, fuggedaboudit.  Lots of luck finding good ones.  I'm not in any now, and am not promoting any.
    If you are in one or looking, are you sure you will not be wasting your time?
    http://www.mlm-reality.com/1-random-payplan.php

4. 360DVDRepairGuide profile image59
    360DVDRepairGuideposted 8 years ago

Yes I have wrote 3 and I am working on my 4th. I have wrote 3 out of 4. My first e-book Xbox 360 DVD Drive took a month and I wrote it all myself. The second RRod suggestions to give away with my first took a few days. The 3rd was a PLR book that I have Master rights to that (was going to be my first)  I spent one day editing and adding to it. Not very pleased with that one so it just sits right now. The one I am writing now is about experiance writing a ebook and what I learned. It started as my way venting like a diary and how it is nothing like everyone said it would be. If I could do it over I probably would have never gotten into this. Writing isn't the problem it is all the work that comes after it, website, promoting it, and cost. It is not easy but I have to much time and money in it to quit now.

http://www.360DVDDriveRepair.com

5. BobLloyd profile image59
    BobLloydposted 8 years ago

I wrote and published a book last year called Leaving the Land of Woo, a critical rational look at the beliefs behind alternative medicine, food Woo, religion and the paranormal and I have just issued it as a PDF eBook through the website at:
    http://www.leavingthelandofwoo.com/eboo … -woo-ebook

It took a couple of years to research it and about four months in total to write and edit it.   It was all produced using open source software including graphics and generation of the PDF.

6. Crisramas profile image53
    Crisramasposted 8 years ago

I've written six ebooks, but only two have been published online yet(Discover How to get started in Flower Gardening and Vegetable Gardening Made Easy), the rest are still to be published later this year.

7. kaydenlee profile image59
    kaydenleeposted 6 years ago

I have written a novel that I sell as an E-book. Abandoned Angel, by Kayden Lee.
    After being beaten and drugged, a young mother is dumped in front of a motorcycle gang’s isolated clubhouse by her estranged husband. Determined to do whatever she must in order to rescue her son from his abusive father, she accepts a ride from one of the club members under the conditions that he sets. (this is the short version of what it is about – for more detail visit kaydenlee.com)
    Writing the novel took longer than I would like to admit, but I have loved every minute of it.

working