jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did you find difficulty when writing your first hubs?

1. CheerAdvisor profile image58
    CheerAdvisorposted 6 years ago

Did you find difficulty when writing your first hubs?

Also, do think people have multiple hub accounts? Like an account to make money and an account to just express thoughts?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

I found it hard at first to write Hubs. It took me at least a year and a half to "get it", and I am still learning every day; I don't think I will ever fully "get it"!  Everyone goes at their own pace.

As for the multiple account question, I have heard of this and I know that some people do maintain more than one account, for whatever reason. I could not handle that responsibility. I have barely enough time to follow my own account!

I like this question and I am looking forward to reading answers from people who use multiple accounts. I would like to learn more about this myself.

Great question!

JSMatthew~

3. Bendo13 profile image79
    Bendo13posted 6 years ago

It was hard at first to come up with ideas on what to write about.  And I wasn't really seeing steady income from it so I didn't have as much initiative to write every day or even every week.

I'd get my thoughts out there and then move onto something else and not write again for months.  But once you write more often and browse the site you'll become a part of the community and see that it's not just about the money and you'll never run out of ideas on things to write about.  I mean you can browse the answer section and get ideas.

And yes, some people do have more than one account but from what I've seen it's usually people who want to hide what they're writing about and how much traffic and money they are making.  They'll have one account full of their writing and another account that they just use to comment with, talk in forums and so on.  That way they can disclose traffic stats, earnings and so on and no one knows what they're writing about to get those stats... I guess they just want a little privacy and don't want people copying them and flooding their niche.

Hope that helps!

4. CheerAdvisor profile image58
    CheerAdvisorposted 6 years ago

Thank you, that does help greatly. I'm doing what I can to learn the steps, not really concerned about the money side as of yet.  I just want to get used to the site and aspects of it lol.. thank you again,

5. puru13 profile image41
    puru13posted 6 years ago

well although i got no problem operating my account and posting my first hub,the only annoying thing was that it consumed a lot of time.still hubbing takes a lot time for me,I need to check this.

working