jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever used Grammarly?

1. Tkumah profile image59
    Tkumahposted 6 years ago

Have you ever used Grammarly?

Is the cost justified? Is it worth it? Is it as good and as reliable as it claims?

2. C.S.Alexis profile image92
    C.S.Alexisposted 6 years ago

I must say no and I have never heard of it either. What is this Grammarly thing you question about? I probably need a little help with my own grammar. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to write a hub about it and share your information with everyone here on HubPages.com. I think that would be great.

3. profile image0
    Chasukposted 6 years ago

I pay for a Grammarly subscription. Is it worth it? Yes and no. Grammarly is worth it if you write well enough that you can do without it. It occasionally helps me catch some trivial error that my own eyes might have missed. Grammarly can't help you if you haven't reached that stage.

4. Tkumah profile image59
    Tkumahposted 6 years ago

Great idea and I will once I finish editing my book. Grammarly is a grammar check paid service. It offers free check and paid corrections.
    I know what you mean. No one can trust a grammar program.
    I also think that it is worth it, yet for me it is more challenging and a learning game to solve it without paying to see the corrections, however it is time consuming.
    Thank you for your support.

5. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I have never used it and my works have lots of mistakes but are still readable. Unless I am being paid a decent amount of money to write about something I do not see the point in trying to make it perfect knowing that most people on blogs don't even read what we write anyway and they leave comments from reading what other people have commented in a few lines.