jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you feel disrespected by eHow since they're deleting user submitted articles

1. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Do you feel disrespected by eHow since they're deleting user submitted articles now?

I do. it was bad enough that they didn't allow anyone to submit anymore, and the badness has been multiplied by this new decision.

I might just put them on either hub pages, or my own website.

eHow earnings are mostly based off of Adsense anyways, so there's plenty of potential for making money to be found elsewhere.

2. myi4u profile image60
    myi4uposted 6 years ago

While searching for information on Google, I often find myself being directed to eHow website. There are some really good articles and I can't imagine that a site like that starts deleting user submitted articles. Did eHow at least inform you in advance before deleting the articles?

Well, if Hubpages starts doing the eHow way, I will feel disrespectful too.

3. howtoguru profile image82
    howtoguruposted 6 years ago

Several members of Seekyt.com, my website, have been submitting their deleted eHow articles, and it has been a frantic period for these former authors. As the owner of a writing platform, I still can't really imagine the reasons why eHow does what they do, other than greed.

It's pathetic.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I don't know. I have seen some pretty crappy user submitted articles.

5. ljv21 profile image71
    ljv21posted 6 years ago

I have to say...can't really stand ehow....wrote for them....sorry to actually say that as there seems to be so much crap on there....

Deleting articles seems to just keep in line with all their other policies.

6. profile image51
    Gitika Vermaposted 4 years ago

Yes ehow is deleting articles.mine got deleted 5.
    Just found out an awesome article directory at google.
    i submit all my articles to this directory because Its pagerank is  2 and it is dofollow seo friendly article directory.
    The site link is http://largearticle.com
    I have found that when i publish my article at http://largearticle.com my article gets indexed within 2 minutes in Google.That is very useful if you want to index your website in google.
    Though they have some guidelines to become author but they are very easy and article gets approved within 2 days.
    You will get a pr 2 d0follow permanent backlink for lifetime.  and best of all it is free.
    i found it useful so i thought why not share it with my friends.

working