jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the he

1. teacherfidel profile image73
    teacherfidelposted 6 years ago

If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page, what would the headline say?

2. lilian1 profile image60
    lilian1posted 6 years ago

What an excellent question teacherfidel !!! well I would hope it would say I had won the world championship in Line Dancing one can dream !!!!

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

AMBASSADOR BUTLER writes the greatest article on the earth. It is called " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler "

4. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Mine would read: "Stay-at-Home-Mother of Two Actually Gets All of Laundry Done in One Day"! wink

5. stclairjack profile image84
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

i live a rural area,... other than my obituary which would not make the front page,... if you want to make front page above the fold you gota get busted for somethin,... usualy meth or weed,...

sometimes you get "lucky" enough to accidentaly make you way into a parade shot or some other public event,...

however, given my choice, this would be my headline of choice,...

"local political figure busted for running moonshine still,... prosecuting att. says the 100 gallon rule was exceeed,... jack states,.. we'll see you in court, after we drink the evidence"

i could live with that headline

6. mrpooper profile image56
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

My headline would be
    Foot In Mouth Again!

working