jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you rather feel content than challenged?

1. Ella Robinson profile image61
    Ella Robinsonposted 6 years ago

Would you rather feel content than challenged?

Is feeling content a good thing? I personally feel that being challenged and discovering life is better what do you think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/2286190_f260.jpg

2. Neil Sperling profile image83
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

LOL -- I personally think in a world so filled with rapid change, greed and power tripping people, being content is a challenge itself.

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

In order to grow, you need to be challenged from time to time.  But there is nothing wrong with contentment-it is much healthier than being bitter or angry about life.

4. jtyler profile image60
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I would rather feel challenged for a period, then after beating the challenge, being content for a bit just to have a break, then be challenged again.

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

Depends on what context.  Intellectually, I like (even *need*) to be challenged.  For everything else in life, content is ideal for me!

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

i think it depends on you and your pearsonlaty type for some being content works others like a challange it just depends on how and who you are what works for you is yours pearsonaly i like to find a healthy balance between the two

7. seicheprey profile image60
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with you, being challenged is by far more preferable.  What's the point of anything if you're not challenging yourself to be better and to do greater things?

working