jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it odd to read books then you forget their names?

1. jessyferari1 profile image61
    jessyferari1posted 6 years ago

Is it odd to read books then you forget their names?

but you remember some events in the book that makes you smile, laugh and feel a sense of melancholy..

2. ginjill ashberry profile image78
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

No, Jesseferari.. It's quite normally, really. Certain books are written so beautifully and we find ourselves able to relate to it; that we are deeply engrossed in the contents. We are able to remember how the book goes because we are deeply affected by it. As for a book title, at times, it doesn't resound the same volume as the content smile)

3. lzlpio90 profile image82
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

Am i odd? Coz i feel the same way too.. And i think im worst than you... Not just that i forgot the book's name, but as well as the story itself. But, when someone relays it to me, then i will remember it right away... I think its my memory deficiency!...lol

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Not odd at all, in my opinion -- though I am told I'm quite odd, so maybe it is? tongue I often remember even entire story lines, but forget the title of the book. It happens ALL the time with movies too, but in those I get a lot less time to get to know the characters, so maybe it's more understandable there.

working