Hi,Peter here from OZ.Im a 68yr.old retired builder/pastor of three aboriginal c

1. profile image54
    werthy8posted 6 years ago

Hi,Peter here from OZ.Im a 68yr.old retired builder/pastor of three aboriginal churches,wrote about

20poems by2002.but now have 35+ 27on bible characters.I would love to get them published but cant afford it yet.I heard there was a group where you can create your book free.If you have info.Id love to know.& if interested to read some you could send your email,Pete         werthy7@gmail.com

2. Naomi Rose Welty profile image74
    Naomi Rose Weltyposted 6 years ago

Hi Peter,

I think I know a couple of possibilities but will need to look them up. Meanwhile, there are three basic routes to publishing: the traditional way where you sell your work to a publisher for a small advance fee and royalties (i.e., they pay you), or self-publishing (what's known as "vanity press") where you pay to get your work published but you keep all the proceeds, or publishing online, preferably in a controlled format where people pay you to get your e-book. I'm glad you're not just posting your work on the web because it's impossible to control your copyright, never mind get paid that way, although I'm grateful to the writers who publish here and elsewhere anyway because I enjoy their work.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can with some more concrete information.

working