jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I own a hub called Shortywayne Poetry and a side so how can I drive trafic on my

1. ShortywaynePoetry profile image60
    ShortywaynePoetryposted 6 years ago

I own a hub called Shortywayne Poetry and a side so how can I drive trafic on my hub and side?

I'm ahubber owning Shortywayne Poetry and also owning a side called:shortywaynepoetry.blogspot.com.I would like to get more people visiting my site and searching my hubs so that I can make money to publish my own poetry book.Can any1 help me way to way on driving traffic on my side or hubs?

2. Terishere profile image61
    Terishereposted 6 years ago

Welcome ShortywaynePoetry. I'm fairly new here, and what I have found that helps is hub hopping. Read hubs that interest you and leave comments if you've enjoyed their work. Many times, the writer will check out your profile to see what you have written.

You can also tweet your work and/or share it on facebook.

Once your followers grow, you will have more traffic, which I believe, will help you get  a better ranking in searches.

You can also place your links on blogs, social networks, and any other website you use.

Networking is a great way to increase traffic.

Hope this helps. smile
    Terri

3. Mcham Law profile image59
    Mcham Lawposted 6 years ago

you already came up with one way! I'm going to go check your stuff out just because of this question. If I like what I see I'll follow you and come back. You should do the same. That way we all help each other out.

4. Alexander Props profile image66
    Alexander Propsposted 6 years ago

maybe you can ask a question about it and then everyone will come to your hub to see it and then they will see a link to your page and then they will click on it.

working