jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many frogs did you have to kiss before you found your prince?

1. leni sands profile image76
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

How many frogs did you have to kiss before you found your prince?

as panto season creeps up on us...yeah 'CHRISTMAS' is looming (lol) how many frogs did you have to kiss before you found your prince (guy's how many ugly sisters (after those few pints) did you cuddle before finding your cinderella)?

For me, I can count them on one hand. I met my fella in my twenties, twenty six years later and we are still soulmates.  That's not to say that we have had any fall outs - the making up is still great!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5518871_f260.jpg

2. Shaisty-Chase-Tea profile image61
    Shaisty-Chase-Teaposted 6 years ago

ampersand review said something along the lines of 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince' when they rejected Snatch n Bait.... so i guess i'm not quality material, but then again, that chickaboo from the fairy tale wasn't all that hot herself, i think she was commoner,... seriously though, the prince in the frogs body was her only way to move up in life...

3. makusr profile image61
    makusrposted 6 years ago

Getting a Cindy doesn't stop your quest. Go on kissing explore your world.

4. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Well a few girls before I found my soul mate, was a hard road though.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I had several boyfriends and flings during my dating years, but I only kissed four frogs before I found my prince.

6. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

two. I'm not married or anything but I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 years and it's not the typical teenage relationship.  We're almost 20 but it feels so right and time only makes it better. Before I started dating him I had 2 other "relationships" non of them was actually serious. I don't regret that part of my past but ... I'd have rather to have my current boyfriend as my first boyfriend ever

working