jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What were you thinking about right before you kissed someone for the first time?

1. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

What were you thinking about right before you kissed someone for the first time?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3938774_f260.jpg

2. profile image47
    davidmurphyposted 7 years ago

I think nobody will think before their first kiss, just kiss wink

3. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

mind stop works before kiss, during kiss and after kiss smile

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

my mommy... geezz... always reminding me not to pucker up with any tom dick or harry

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Is she going to kiss me back?  Will she, maybe, push me away?  Or is  this going to get much, much better right here and now?

6. profile image44
    spunkychickposted 7 years ago

Well my first kiss was with a girl when I was around 13. I was hanging out with my friend and she was just going on and on about how awesome making out was. And at that time I was pretty desperate to get that out the way, so we kissed.
    Right before we got started though, I remember thinking like "Omg, wtf am I doing?"

And my first 'real' kiss was when I was 20- believe it or not, which was with my bf (im strait) and I first started out by going over the do's and don'ts I had learned all throughout highschool. But then once I felt his lips brush against mine, my mind just went completely blank.

7. Jay Louidor profile image62
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

The first time I kissed a girl I was thinking,(I'm gonna suck at this).

8. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 7 years ago

Since my wife is 23 years younger than me, I was wondering if I would live through our first kiss on our first date. Ticker is still ticking.

working