Can u copy my story and make it better and correct the mistakes please thank you

1. ziad-bb profile image39
    ziad-bbposted 6 years ago

Can u copy my story and make it better and correct the mistakes please thank you.how can umake money

2. Stories Inc. profile image76
    Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago

Hi there, Ziad-bb!

Sure. I'm a little busy this weekend, but I'll get back to you on Monday or Tuesday, is that alright?
    Just email me your text at stories@hotmail.be and I'll have a look at it.

It's always best to ask more than one person though, so you get different opinions (especially because I speak normally speak Dutch, instead of English, so I might not see all the mistakes).

As to making money, I don't really earn anything by writing. A lot of people here use AdSense so they get paid each time someone views or click the ads next to their hubs - but most of them only get a little bit of money that way - but I don't have an account so I don't really know how that works. Besides, you're a little young for that.

Maybe you should ask someone in the forum about how to make money, but if I were you, I'd just focus on the fun of writing wink

3. ziad-bb profile image39
    ziad-bbposted 6 years ago

absaloutly rhight thank you and i just wanted to know iam here for the fun of the writing

working