I came up with a nice little inspirational saying. Is there any way I can make m

1. Doctor Kristy profile image91
    Doctor Kristyposted 6 years ago

I came up with a nice little inspirational saying. Is there any way I can make money off it?

Well, I think it's nice. Don't know what anybody else would think. But, if it is good, is there any way to get money out of it?

2. bayareagreatthing profile image68
    bayareagreatthingposted 6 years ago

You might try sending it to magazines that contain that type of writing. To find a list of magazines, you can just type in "inspirational magazines" in a search. Then look for writers guidelines.

The other place you can try are greeting card companies. If you can come up with a collection, that would be even better.

I earn a living from my writing and photography and it can be challenging finding good paying sources, but I love what I do!

Good luck and keep writing!

3. Nancy B. profile image72
    Nancy B.posted 6 years ago

There are some businesses on-line that will publish your ideas 'on spec', basically what happens is they help you to put the idea out there and see what kind of interest is generated.

Try CafePress.com or Threadless.com and see if they can get you started.

If you're a crafty kind of person and can set up your own greeting cards or posters then you can try selling them on Etsy, Artfire.com, iOffer.com or a bunch of other on-line sales sites.

working