jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have any Hubbers published their work on Kindle, was it a worthwhile experience?

1. cafeteria profile image69
    cafeteriaposted 6 years ago

Have any Hubbers published their work on Kindle, was it a worthwhile experience?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5979219_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    writeronlineposted 6 years ago

I haven't myself. But, go to PWalker281's profile page to find a detailed article she posted recently explaining her experience in publishing a Kindle book, and exactly how to go about publishing something of your own.

PW said she found it a very worthwhile experience.

I'm pretty sure you'll find her article worthwhile too.

Good luck !

3. profile image0
    ScottHoughposted 6 years ago

I have published two titles on the Kindle, the novella, A Catch Me Tickle Me Gene as well as a collection of short stories. They were all originally Hubs.

I have learned a great deal about publishing by doing this. I was so impressed that I went ahead and self-puplished paperbacks and now they're available from the regular Amazon site as well.

Anyone can do it, and there is a market of readers eager to read new writing.

4. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I will be publishing on Amazon's Kindle soon. My speciality is short e-books in self-help niche. Like anything else, i know it will require determination and dedication from my side. :-)

working