Is it worth publishing a novel on HubPages?

1. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Is it worth publishing a novel on HubPages?

I have a couple of novels that didn't sell, that I am thinking about rewriting and posting on HubPages. I'd love to hear from others who have done this. Do you think it's worth your time or better to revamp and sell as an e-book? Do you get decent traffic by doing this? Thoughts?

2. MegStarr profile image59
    MegStarrposted 6 years ago

I do think it is well rewarding. It is a great place to offer your book to Hubers to read and if you ask them for input over your novel most of the time they will help you out. I myself have come up with a couple of books that just needed to be reread and redone. I needed help doing so and thought why don't I put them on Hubpages and see what others say. So far other Hubers have enjoyed them and have helped me with a lot of questions I've had over my novels. It has helped me grow and become a better writter and really give my readers what they want. I do not call myself a seasoned writer yet and will not until I publish a hardback book or at least paperback. I would be more then happ to read and help if you would like and if you would like I could always use some more help on mine as well. Wish you best of luck!

Happy writing
    Meg

working