Conversing with friends,what subjects are taboo for you and which do you concede

1. Lesli Downs profile image58
    Lesli Downsposted 6 years ago

Conversing with friends,what subjects are taboo for you and which do you concede to?

Politics, religion, debt crisis, sports or simpliy just you.  Could it be just a lack of confidence in that subject or just  simply ignorance for that subject.. 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6080163_f260.jpg

2. catalystsnstars profile image72
    catalystsnstarsposted 6 years ago

Prejudice against any subject was something that I did not like to have in the past. Now depending on my relationship with the person, I won't approach certain issues that I know upsets them in any way. So it really does depend on who you're talking to. I know the common knowledge is to not speak about politics or religion with friends and though I can understand where that comes from, I do feel like it makes the most interesting of conversations. This is if people don't become emotional and offensive.

Personally I'm open to talk about anything that anyone wants to talk to me about if it's centered around them or they are asking my opinion on the topic.

working