jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What factual book should I buy ... open to all suggestions all topics .. inspire

1. charliegrumples profile image42
    charliegrumplesposted 6 years ago

What factual book should I buy ... open to all suggestions all topics .. inspire me :-)

2. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

LaRousse "Gastronomique." If you haven't enough time for that one, go for Edouard de Pomiane's "French Cooking in Ten Minutes."

3. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Wheat Belly....find out how wheat is killing us!

4. JohnMichaelPix profile image58
    JohnMichaelPixposted 6 years ago

"Images of America - Fort Myer"   it's the FIRST book about this unique US Army Post with origins during the US Civil War when it was known as Fort Whipple...

It's home of the birth of military aviation, the US National Weather Service and current home of the US Army Band - "Pershing's Own", and 3d Infantry Regiment - "The Old Guard"

With over 200 historical photographs which chronicle the first 100 years - from the 1860s to the 1960s - it portrays the people, events and milestones of this military location has contributed to the United States.

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn, free here:  http://www.historyisaweapon.com/zinnape … story.html

6. F5487laura profile image60
    F5487lauraposted 6 years ago

The Book Thief is brilliant, set in nazi germany it includes, death as a narrater, books and jews!

working