jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you read any the free Kindle books available on your computer/laptop/Kindle/i

1. craftdrawer profile image66
    craftdrawerposted 6 years ago

Do you read any the free Kindle books available on your computer/laptop/Kindle/iPad?

Does anyone download free Kindle books on their computers/laptops? Do you read any of the free books that Amazon Kindle has to offer?  I just offered a free (4 day) crochet book download on my Craftdrawer blog and wanted to find out if anyone was interested in it?

2. Inspired to write profile image77
    Inspired to writeposted 6 years ago

Hi, yes folk certainly do search for & download your free book, that is, if they are interested in your niche/subject, only recently, I uploaded my own book on 'pheromones' & experienced nearly 200 downloads when I placed the title on a free day.

I suppose it is good for marketing entitling folk to learn about you as an author & book creator & your work plus it shows within the Amazon sales rating (which thus looks like your book is popular!)

Good luck with your title
    Regards Dale

3. viveresperando profile image73
    viveresperandoposted 5 years ago

I do book reviews and love crocheting.... smile send me a note with the title of your book, I can review it. smile Would love to do that for a fellow hubber.  I can help also by reviewing it on amazon. This helps bring attention to it. 'wink

4. chefmancave profile image85
    chefmancaveposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! One of the largest "free" collections are cooking books. I bought a low cost tablet (Pandigital) just to use in the kitchen. I also watch a lot of the free videos on my TV by connecting my laptop into the TV.