jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Be Gentle

1. profile image57
    The Cardinalposted 7 years ago

Hello

The Cardinal here

Brand new and squeaky clean to blog writing.

Also sad and lonely as i obviously have no fans, no hits and it could be said no idea about what i am doing. However, i am throwing myself on your mercy and asking if you could give a virgin blogger a bit of a leg up and taking a peek at my first hub. (said with glowing pride)'Writing the next best seller'

Thanks in advance and i look forward to being a regular on here and picking your collective brains in the future.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hello there smile

you did just fine with your first hub. i actually enjoyed reading it. i'm glad you are taking time for yourself...sounds like you earned that privilege.

best regards!

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

will go look now i am a succor for a lost cause, welcome to hub pages

3. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

keep going in the way that you are,and soon  you will be earning big bucks, i never earn money but i make lots of friends, now i ask you, what use are friends ha ah

1. profile image57
      The Cardinalposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Could ask them for money!

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

not even friends or family like to part with their money, that is what i have found..... hub pages is free so that is o.k.               :

4. profile image57
    The Cardinalposted 7 years ago

Thank you lorraine

You are now officially no 1 friend and i will seek your work out religiously

5. BradyBones profile image88
    BradyBonesposted 7 years ago

Good work! It's a nice start. I recommend that you go through and edit your text, though, as there are several typo's and lower-case i's looking to be capitalized. Just some constructive criticism to help make your hub a little better.

Other than that, welcome aboard!

working