Is it possible to delete an article from another revenue-sharing site and put it

1. remaniki profile image80
    remanikiposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to delete an article from another revenue-sharing site and put it up on HubPages?

Recently, influenced by a friend, I published a very informative article on a revenue-sharing website but after publishing the first article, I realized it would have been better to have published it here on HP. Can I delete the article and put it up here or is it too late to do it? Is it right also to do so?

2. B. Leekley profile image92
    B. Leekleyposted 6 years ago

My guess is yes.  But let's see if someone gives an authoritative answer.

3. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Yes you can, I have done it. You own the copyright to anything that you create. You just need to wait for Google and the other search engines to de-index your old article before you re-post (this helps prevent the your article from appearing as a duplicate by HP). This can sometimes take a few weeks.  You'll know that it is de-indexed when a search for a specific phrase from your article no longer brings up your old page. It also helps to go and delete any backlinks that you have posted to the old page as well.  This can speed up the process.

working