What is an inexpensive, simple, and quality way to publish a novel?

1. MarkRFox profile image76
    MarkRFoxposted 6 years ago

What is an inexpensive, simple, and quality way to publish a novel?

2. Jakebrap profile image60
    Jakebrapposted 6 years ago

There's lots of options! Try lulu.com if you're interested in print-on-demand services? Basically if somebody orders a copy it gets put together on the fly so you don't have to order 500 copies yourself, it all gets sorted. You can purchase an ISBN and get it all done officially through there and everything.

Alternatively you could try publishing it as an EBook? I'd recommend SmashWords as they distribute to all the main e-stores, iTunes etc. Also Amazon do both Print and EBook so take a look at what they have to offer.

There's so many options for budding authors interested in self-publishing nowadays :]

Hope this helps

3. DonnaCosmato profile image96
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

I just published a book using CreateSpace and it was a pleasant and inexpensive project. They have lots of free features like an Interior Reviewer and Cover Designer, and the per book price was incredibly low (under $3 each). They did such a good job I used their paid service to convert the print book to a Kindle version as the fee was quite minimal. I'd recommend them highly!

working