jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the last thing that made you Laugh Out Loud?

1. Eliminate Cancer profile image60
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

What is the last thing that made you Laugh Out Loud?

Many people will type LOL to comment on something funny, but rarely are they actually laughing out loud.  What is the last thing that really made you laugh out loud?

2. rutley profile image75
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Many people comment on my hubs with LOL......................now you have me wondering about that.  I laugh out loud at least once a day......I find humor in many things, what kids say, what adults say and do and of course a good comedy show!

3. imatellmuva profile image82
    imatellmuvaposted 6 years ago

The comments I received from my status update on my Facebook page, when I posted  (only 2 days ago) that I think the LOL is often used improperly!

4. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My daughter and son-in-law have a rescue Mastiff.  He is an absolute character.  Now when he wants something, he huffs, and he not only stomps his front feet but his back feet as well.  When my daughter told me this, I could just picture this huge brindle dog huffing and stomping his feet to get their attention.  I cracked up - out loud.

5. Hayley Richardson profile image82
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

George Takei's facebook updates often make me howl with laughter.  I don't know where he finds the stuff but he's got some great pictures.

6. Scorpio21 profile image77
    Scorpio21posted 5 years ago

The things people say and do, lol
    someone put a message saying 'nice' somewhere, because it said messages must be nice, lol.
    and someone else thought a tea set was cute, (an unlikely seeming person to think that)
    I make people lol myself sometimes too smile