jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When did you last laugh out loud? What made you laugh?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

When did you last laugh out loud? What made you laugh?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

It was about an hour ago and a picture of a baboon's butt. You seriously don't want to know.

3. eternals3ptember profile image62
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

About 2 hours ago. I was listening to Greg Proops on Pandora Radio

4. innerspin profile image92
    innerspinposted 5 years ago

An hour ago watching an antiques programme on TV. One of the experts was wearing huge sparkly purple earrings, and they didn't go with his jacket. He was playing for laughs, and it worked. Sadly, that was his last appearance, as he died earlier this year. The show ended with a montage of funny clips of him, leaving me a bit teary.

5. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

I am a laugher.  I laugh every day of my life over something....with someone (usually my husband) or because of something.  I'm a person who finds humor in just about everything, except OF COURSE, the sad things that come our way.
    Laughing out loud is a regular habit for me... I sit reading hubs by myself and can laugh until I'm crying tears and can't breathe....We have some absolutely amazingly FUNNY people here in Hub Ville....jeannie....Thomas.....mark ewbie...TToombs..Nell Rose......a lot of them.
    Oh....I laughed out loud about 15 minutes ago....a comment my husband made about one of our dogs, cracked me up.    He's a funny guy.....has a great delivery!