jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What will be the first thing you do if you win $1,000,000?

1. profile image51
    mani sujithposted 6 years ago

What will be the first thing you do if you win $1,000,000?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Hide it. All of it. No living off of it. I would only use the money for a few years to pay for my education. Till I get my master's. I can work and live off of that until I have a nice job as a psychologist. Then I will use what is left of the money to trade in my car and upgrade, then purchase some land and build my dream house. I would also pay for the rest of my boyfriend's education. The rest of the money would be saved for my retirement. After using $4,000 per year to put into the stock market. The average amount of a long term investment of that amount, 15 years, is $30,000. That way I would still get enough money to live off even after my retirement.

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Give it to my adult children. They are raising family & need it more than me.

4. okaygrace profile image60
    okaygraceposted 6 years ago

First things first, Get really drunk on expensive wine! tongue

5. Hayley Richardson profile image82
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

Buy a house, have one expensive holiday and save the rest probably.  It's not enough money to go wild with.

6. iholland95 profile image60
    iholland95posted 6 years ago

I would probably give it all to my parents and they could keep living a healthy happy life while I'm in college.

7. GalaxyRat profile image80
    GalaxyRatposted 8 months ago

I would spend it in this order: College, vacation, and then buying some more animals.  Then save it.