How to write about your Horrible day & embarrassing day

1. profile image55
    sudhiruniyalposted 6 years ago

How to write about your Horrible day & embarrassing day

I mean here how to do opening and closing on this topic. Can anyone help me!

2. Elskemek profile image39
    Elskemekposted 5 years ago

I am not completely sure what you are asking. If you are asking how to open and close a topic about your horrible/embarrassing day i would start out with something like this:

Sample of one of my embarrassing stories and how i started it:

The smoke had filled the room by now, it was on the verge of expanding but the wooden door held it back. The microwave was still following the command i gave it when i hit the 2 minute button and pressed start. I had walked away for a second; i needed a clean spoon and i wasn't about to use the ones in this room.

That is actually the middle of what had happened to me. But i put it in the beginning since this is where all the action(action or climax of the story) begins. Its more interesting instead of saying:

Today, was one of the worst days of my life. See, you could say it started out normal, even great. But it ended with a feeling of embarrassment that invaded my whole body.

That would probably be fine. But start with the meat of your story. Tell a little bit and than go back add your beginning a paragraph down. That way your reader is engaged right off and will be more interested in what you have to say.

As for the ending, try leaving it a little bit of a mysterious. Dont end it saying that was the worst day ever.

Try ending it like this:

As for the cup of noodle goes, somethings are better left for the experts.

Its not a cut and paste ending.

1. profile image55
      sudhiruniyalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Thanks it was really interesting but would like to inform your response is not on time anyway hope you will try to expedite your revert.
      Thanks once again for your nice suggestion