jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had lost your writing mood 10 years ago and it suddenly came back, would

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

If you had lost your writing mood 10 years ago and it suddenly came back, would you be happy?

Considering your writing mood is not a very happy one...

2. profile image56
    healthtwitterposted 5 years ago

If you missed that mood it is a welcome thing!

3. lex123 profile image72
    lex123posted 5 years ago

It will be really a great feeling. By these 10 years we would have got more knowledge and more experience to write in a better way.

4. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Absolutely! Been there, and I'm back! I always dreamed of being a writer, but lost my way. I made my way back through writing business books. Now, I'm working on my true loves, spirituality and fiction.

5. artariq profile image61
    artariqposted 5 years ago

I think I've had a bit of serious creative writing writer's block for 10 years now and I'll be thrilled to overcome it!

6. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 5 years ago

I have just recently started writing on a regular basis but I am guessing that if I had lost my desire to write and then it suddenly returned, it would be great! I used to love to read books but recently I have not been finding the time to do so. If all of a sudden the desire to read returned, it would be wonderful because I have memories of enjoying my reading time. People change, technology offers so much more nowadays, and moods always shift from time-to-time. I've learned not to fight or resist or force a certain outcome. All is well, all the time. If your writing mood wasn't happy but you felt the urge to get your message out in some way, then it may be important to do so.

Good question. Thanks for posting it.

7. larakern profile image72
    larakernposted 5 years ago

Most definitely! I would stop whatever I was doing at that exact moment and start writing again.

8. golfcart34 profile image75
    golfcart34posted 5 years ago

I know I gave up doing art for over ten years because I hadn't felt like doing anything (mostly thanks to depression) but over the past couple of months I just picked up and started again... And I couldn't be happier!